Information on the new regulation of protection of personal data
What is personal data?
What does it mean to treat personal data?
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Why does Solelec Ibérica need my personal data?
When you sign a contract with Solelec Ibérica , you have to provide certain personal data so that we can process your request and, subsequently, provide you with the product or provide the corresponding service.
How will Solelec Ibérica use my personal data?
What are these legal bases for treatment?
The fulfillment, management and execution of the contracts agreed with Solelec Ibérica , as well as those derived from compliance with the different regulations that apply to such contracts, such as, among others, tax regulations and those relating to treatment of personal data.
The legitimate interest of Solelec Ibérica , which allows us to:
- Keep our data records up to date.
- Find out which of our products and services may be of greatest interest to you, as well as develop our products and services according to the use you make and your possible comments, making statistics, surveys or market studies that may result of interest.
What personal information will Solelec Ibérica deal with?
Where will my personal data be obtained?
Who will be the recipients of my personal data?
The only recipients of the information provided will be Solelec Ibérica S.L. and the companies of the Group. At Solelec Ibérica we will consider all your personal data private and confidential. In accordance with the foregoing, we commit ourselves to using the data provided to respect their confidentiality and to use them according to previously authorized purposes.
How long will my personal data be kept?
In these cases we will keep the data properly blocked, without giving any use, while they may be necessary to meet the requests of public administrations, courts and tribunals, as well as respond to any query or complaint of the client.
What are my rights?
- The right of access to your data contained in the files of Solelec Ibérica.
- The right to rectify data that may be incorrect or incomplete.
- The right of withdrawal, which allows you to request the cancellation of your personal data.
- The right of opposition, which allows you to request that all or some of the treatments we carry out with your personal data be terminated.
- The right to limitation of data processing, for a limited period of time and in the cases established by current regulations.
- The right to portability, which will allow you to request that we send you by electronic means the information you have provided, either directly to you or to another entity, on your behalf.
Likewise, you may request the revocation of the consent granted for the processing of your data.
To exercise the aforementioned rights or raise any question regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact SOLELEC IBÉRICA SL, by request to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal address: SOLELEC IBÉRICA SL, Calle Concepción Arenal 6, Local 2 Premier Building, 29004 Málaga, enclosing in all cases, a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document valid in law that allows to prove your identity, and specifying the right you wish to exercise.
You can also file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).